If you continue to browse and use this website, you
The term “Naxos Best Rentals” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any
particularpurpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which
is ownedby or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limitedto, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibitedother than in accordance withthe copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator,
are acknowledgedon the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites.
These links are provided for your convenienceto provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website (s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website (s). Any claim relating to Naxos Best Rentals’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Naxos Islandwithout regard to its conflict of law provisions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKINGS OVER THE INTERNET
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
Naxos Best Rentals reserves the right, at its discretion, to change,
Please check these terms periodically for changes.
Your continued use of
A contract concluded on this website will be valid only if the other contracting Party is an adult natural person, having the right to establish a contractual relation, or a registered legal entity having the right to establish a contractual relation as a legal entity.
By using this website, the user accepts financial responsibility for all uses of this website by her/him and/or other persons using it under her/his responsibility.
These Terms and Conditions provide for the terms of the contractual relation between us acting as
All rates are in the currency specified each time. The rates are subject to changes due to currency fluctuations, the increase of VAT or of any other taxes. Any such increase/decrease will automatically affect the published rates. The valid rates for any service booked
4. PAYMENT TERMS
Payments for the services chosen and agreed on must
In case of cancellation during the stay, a 50% compensation of the remaining days originally agreed is due and payable by the customer.
Check out time is at 11:00 noon. Check in is after 14:00.
We know that there are cases of emergencies and things doesn’t always work as planned. We will try our best to find another booking to fill the space and give a full refund in such emergencies.
Naxos Best Rentals may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from April 2012.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us here.
If you believe